MAKE COFFEE BLACK AGAIN
I am a coffee addict, specifically black coffee.
I have a cup of black coffee every morning before I start my day. It's a routine, I arrive the office and then the office assistant shows up with hot water to serve me my black coffee. She cannot miss a day, even if I arrive at 12 noon or 3pm, I must have my cup of black coffee.
It's rare to see anyone drink black coffee these days, even more rare in Nigeria, I mean the Nescafe 3-in-1 cannot be considered coffee, it has way too much cream and sugar in my opinion but that's just me.
Here are a few reasons why you should be a black coffee drinker like me
- You'll learn the real taste of coffee - Truth be told, if you are a milk based coffee drinker then you probably don't know the taste and smell of a good brew. Drinking coffee black allows you to pickup of the subtle differences from bean to bean and different roasts. You definitely won't think all coffee brands are the same.
- You'll love it's health benefits - Black coffee is calorie and sugar-free, that's all I need to say
- You will be alert - By black coffee, you will get the energizing effect and mental clarity far quicker than all the other watered down coffee. Black coffee before a workout is also a performance enhancer
- It's easy to make - I don't think I need to explain this further, it is also the cheapest in any cafe
- You'll have more swag - There's nothing cool about milk based coffee...just saying.
There you have it, my top 5 reasons why your coffee should be black. If you are a black coffee lover like I am, tell me why you love it? And if not, tell me why?